Topic: China’s Mobile Network Evolution: From 0 to 700B RMB Market Agenda:
1. The start of China’s Telecom Network after 1990
2. The First generation of mobile network: AMPS
3. Racing between GSM and CDMA
4. China Mobile v.s. China Unicom in 2G era
5. Surge of Chinese 3G Standard: TD-SCDMA
6. Three party game in 3G Era
7. Re-surge of China Mobile in 4G: TD-LTE
8. China’s importance in future 5G business and standardization
9. Opportunities in this 700B RMB Market
Speaker: Clark Chen
He has over 15 years of experience in the areas of wireless communication research and development in various companies.He was involved in the National 863 Key Technology project B3G since 1999; started to work on MIMO/OFDM since 2002; and contribute to WiMAX standardization during his first serve in Intel Labs China.
During 2009 ~ 2015, he was senior researcher in China Mobile Institute office in Beijing and Silicon Valley, taking care of innovative mobile network architecture research and industry engagement. He rejoined Intel Labs in OR in 2015 as a senior research scientist.
His current research focus is 5G network and technology.
时间: 6/30 周五 7PM-9PM
NorthWestEDU 教室 205
13306 NW Cornell Rd
Portland, OR 97229
Note: 地址在Cornel Rd和Murray 交界处. 从Murray往北开的话，向右转到Cornel Rd后，第二个右转路口出去，就是foot traffic building. 就在二楼。